1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The EXTREME HOBBY online store, operating at the address: extremehobby.com, is run by Extreme Hobby Polska sp. Z o.o., based at: ul. Szkolna 90, 62-002 Suchy Las, registered under the NIP number: 7792393590, REGON number: 301733801.
2. These Online Store Terms and Conditions define the rules for making purchases in the EXTREME HOBBY online store, in particular the rules and procedure for concluding distance sales contracts via the Store, as well as the complaint procedure and the procedure for withdrawing from the contract by the Consumer.
3. In terms of Services provided electronically, these Terms and Conditions are the regulations referred to in Art. 9 of the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended).
4. The Terms and Conditions are addressed to all Customers of the Store. All customers are required to read the provisions of the Terms and Conditions before making a purchase.
5. Each customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. The sale takes place based on the version of the Terms and Condition in force at the time of placing the order.
6. Each Customer can read the Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking the "Terms and Conditions" hyperlink on the website of the extremehobby.com Store. The regulations can be downloaded and printed at any time.
7. All information on the website of the extremehobby.com Store relating to products (including prices) does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740, as amended), but an invitation to conclude a contract, pursuant to Art. 71 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740, as amended). By sending the Order Form, the Customer submits an offer to buy the indicated Goods for the price and under the conditions specified in the description.
Terms and Conditions - this set of regulations that organises the rules for using the Store's Services by Customers.
Consumer (contracts concluded before January 1, 2021) - a natural person who performs a civil law contract through the Store, not directly related to its business or professional activity.
Consumer (contracts concluded from January 1, 2021) - the following persons are considered as the Consumer:
a natural person concluding a civil law contract through the Store, not related directly to its business or professional activity - the so-called "Consumer sensu stricto"
a natural person concluding a civil law contract through the Store, directly related to its business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional character for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of its business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Business Activity Records and Information - the so-called "Entrepreneur with Consumer Rights".
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, it is assumed that if the two entities are not distinguished, the Terms and Conditions apply to both Consumers sensu stricto, as well as Entrepreneurs with Consumer rights.
Customer - a natural person (including a Consumer) who is at least 13 years of age (provided that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative), a legal person and an organisational unit that is not a legal person, whose specific provisions confer legal capacity, who uses the Services provided by the Store.
Order Form - a service available on the Store's website, through which the Customer can make a purchase, in particular by adding Goods to the Cart and determining certain conditions of the Sales Agreement, including method of delivery and payment.
Cart - an element of the Store in which the Goods selected by the Customer are visible and in which the Customer has the option to determine and modify the Order data, including the quantity of Products purchased.
Store - a website that belongs to the Seller, available under the domain: extremehobby.com, through which the Customer can purchase Goods from the Seller.
Seller - Extreme Hobby Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters at: ul. Szkolna 90, 62-002 Suchy Las, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in POZNAN - NEW TOWN AND WILDA IN POZNAŃ, VIII Commercial Division, under the KRS number: 0000918609, NIP: 7792393590, REGON: 301733801, which conducts money-earning or professional activity to sell through its website.
Goods - an item traded between the Store and the Customer. Its terms of sale are specified in the Order Form.
Sales contract - a distance sales contract concluded by the Customer via the Store, usually through the Order Form.
3. ACCEPTANCE AND FULFILMENT OF ORDERS
1. The condition of using the Store is to read and accept these Regulations. By placing an order, the Customer accepts the content of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Orders from the customer: these are accepted via the Order Form sent via the website: extremehobby.com, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The Order of Goods is carried out by selecting the Goods that the Customer is interested in, clicking the "ADD TO CART" button next to the description of the Goods, and then, from the "CART" level in the Store tab, filling in the Order Form, including choosing the method of delivery and payment or choosing the option of payment on delivery, if it is available for the selected Good, and then clicking the confirmation of purchase.
4. After placing the order, the Customer receives an order confirmation to his e-mail address provided in the Order Form.
5. After the Customer receives confirmation of the offer acceptance, the process of order fulfilment by the Seller begins, whereby:
a. in the case of placing an order paid on delivery - it starts on the next business day, after its confirmation by the Seller.
b. in the case of placing an order paid by traditional transfer - it begins after the payment for the order is credited to the Store's bank account.
c. in the case of purchasing products with an extended shipping time, the order fulfilment time may be up to 7 business days. Products with extended shipping times are clearly marked on the product sheet with the label "Product with extended shipping time"
7. Orders placed in the Store are processed during the Store's working hours (on working days, from Monday to Friday, from 6:00 to 16:00. Orders placed on business days after 16:00, on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays, will be processed the next business day.
8. The customer will receive a message about the acceptance of the order, which is understood as the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the offer. Upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
9. A VAT receipt is issued for each order. At the customer's request, a VAT invoice will also be sent.
10. The available means of communication between the Customer and the Store are:
a. E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Telephone - +48 724 999 191
11. The price given in the order is the total value that the customer is obliged to pay (gross price). It includes the tax due. The cost of delivery is not included in the price, as it depends on the method of delivery chosen by the customer.
12. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices in the Store, introduce new Goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns, or make changes to them, in accordance with applicable law.
13. If the Consumer is obliged to pay in excess of the agreed price, described in the previous paragraph, the Store will immediately inform the Consumer about this fact, explaining the reason for the price difference. The consumer will be charged with additional costs only after obtaining the express consent of the consumer.
4. DELIVERY AND TRANSPORT COSTS
1. The order in the Store is shipped via:
a. InPost parcel machines
b. courier companies: DHL, GLS, InPost, Royal Mail, Ceska Posta
2. Orders placed in the Store are processed only on working days. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
3. The waiting time for the shipment is usually: 1-3 business days. The waiting time consists of the order fulfilment time, i.e. completing the Goods for the order, and the estimated delivery time, which is from 24 hours within Poland.
4. The seller is not responsible for delays resulting from the fault of the carrier.
5. When collecting the parcel delivered by the courier, in his presence, the Customer should carefully check the content and integrity of the parcel, the condition of the external packaging and the condition of the ordered Goods. In the event of damage to the parcel, the Customer should prepare a damage report together with the courier, in two identical copies signed by the Customer and the courier.
6. It is possible to collect the ordered Goods in person at the stationery store, at the following address: ul. Szkolna 90, 62-002 Suchy Las.
5. COMPLETION OF PAYMENT
1. As part of the functioning of the Store, the following payment methods are available:
1. on delivery - upon delivery;
2. by bank transfer to the following bank accounts:
Account number (PLN): 29194010763219145300000000
Account number (EUR): 61194010763190951000000000
Account number (USD): 31194010763190954900000000
Account number (CZK): 56109025900000000150052460
Account number (GBP): 34194010763250034300000000
3. On-line payment: Przelewy24, PayPal, Montonio, PayPal, GoPay
2. The customer, who has chosen the option of payment by bank transfer, is obliged to pay the fee for the order placed within five (5) working days from the date of placing the order. Otherwise, the Seller's offer is not binding and the order is removed from the system. In the title of the payment, it is enough to provide only the number of the order being placed. It is possible to extend the deadline of payment, upon prior notification of the Store staff.
1. The Seller is liable under the warranty for physical and legal defects of the Goods, to the extent specified in Art. 556 and following of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740, as amended).
2. A physical defect of the Goods consists in the non-compliance of the sold Goods with the contract, which takes place when:
The goods do not have the properties that they should have due according to the contract, resulting from the circumstances or destination;
The goods do not have the properties that the Seller provided to the Customer;
The goods are not suitable for the purpose of which the Customer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not raise any objections to such an intended use;
The goods were delivered to the customer in an incomplete state.
3. A legal defect of the Goods occurs when the Goods are owned by a third party or are encumbered with the right of a third party, when the restriction in use or regulation results from a decision or judgment of a competent authority.
4. In the case of the Consumer, the public assurances of the manufacturer or the entity that places the Goods on the market, within the scope of its business activity, or that presents itself as the manufacturer, are treated equally with the Seller's assurances. However, the Seller shall not be liable if he did not know these assurances or could not know them, or when these assurances could not have influenced the Consumer's decision to conclude the sales contract, and when the content of these assurances was corrected before the conclusion of the sales contract.
5. The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Customer.
6. In the case of the Consumer, when a physical defect has been found within one year from the date of the release of the Goods, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time of the release of the Goods.
7. If the buyer is a consumer and the physical defect was found within one year from the date of delivery of the sold item, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time the risk passed to the buyer.
8. If the Product has a defect, the Customer may submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately replaces the defective Product with a non-defective one or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Product with a Product free from defects or to remove the defect.
9. If the product has a defect, the Customer may also request that the item will be replaced with a non-defective one or that the defect will be removed.
10.The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the Product with a product free from defects, or instead of the replacement of the Product, demand the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the Product to compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the manner proposed by the Seller.
11. The customer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
12. Complaints about the Goods may be submitted:
a. in writing, to the address of the Seller's seat;
b. by e-mail, to the e-mail address indicated in the confirmation of placing the Order.
13. The complaint should include:
a. data of the person submitting the complaint (name and surname, correspondence address, optionally - e-mail address and contact telephone number);
b. indication of the reason for the complaint and the content of the request;
c. Order number appearing in the Order acceptance confirmation;
d. the original or a copy of the proof of purchase (e.g. a receipt or invoice) may facilitate the submission of a complaint, but it is not necessary for its submission.
14. The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty will deliver the defective Goods at the Seller's expense to the following address: ul. Szkolna 90, 62-002 Suchy Las.
15. The Seller undertakes to respond to the complaint within fourteen (14) days from the date of its receipt.
16. If the complaint is justified, the Seller undertakes to replace the defective Product with one free from defects or to remove the defect within fourteen (14) days from the date of the complaint by the Customer.
17. In the event of effective withdrawal from the contract, the Seller undertakes to refund the payment within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal from the contract, provided that the payment will not be refunded until the Product is returned, or the Customer provides proof of its return.
18. If the Consumer has requested the replacement of the item, or the removal of the defect, or has submitted a price reduction statement, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the seller has not responded to this request within fourteen (14) days, it is considered that the request was accepted justified.
19. A claim for the removal of a defect or replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects expires after one year (1) from the date of finding the defect. In the case of a Consumer, the limitation period may not end before the expiry of two (2) years.
20. The above provisions do not exclude. They combine the possibility of granting a guarantee by the Seller for the purchased Goods, which is provided for in separate guarantee regulations.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287, as amended), the Consumer may withdraw from the contract for the sale of Goods purchased in the Store, without giving any reason, by submitting an appropriate statement in writing, within fourteen (14) days from the date of release of the Goods (i.e. from the date of receipt of the Goods by the Consumer). In order for the Consumer to meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
2. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. The template of the declaration is attached as Appendix 1 to these Terms and Conditions.
3. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract should be sent to the following address: ul. Szkolna 90, 62-002 Suchy Las or by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
4. The consumer will return the Goods to the Seller within fourteen (14) days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry.
5. The goods should be returned to the Seller's address: ul. Szkolna 90, 62-002 Suchy Las or other appropriate address within the country of residence of the Consumer.
6. The Seller, within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, will return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the Goods, but the payment will not be refunded until the Goods are returned or delivered by the Consumer of or until he presents a proof of their return.
7. The Seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer.
8. The Consumer bears the costs of returning the Goods to the Seller, unless the Seller has offered a free return.
9. The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contract:
in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs, e.g. clothing personalized with an imprint, e.g. name and surname.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to an entity other than the Consumer, within the meaning adopted for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions (see the definition of "Consumer").
8. OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. In the event that the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use, among other things:
Mediation conducted by the competent Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which he should apply for mediation. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of Inspectorates is available at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595.
Assistance of the competent field of permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which an application should be submitted for consideration of the case before the arbitration court. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of courts is available at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596.
Free assistance of the municipal or district consumer ombudsman.
ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. This chapter entitled "Out-of-court dispute resolution" does not apply to the category of persons described in these Terms and Conditions as Consumers, the so-called "Entrepreneurs with consumer rights", which entered into force for contracts concluded from January 1, 2021. This chapter applies only to entities belonging to the so-called Consumer in the strict sense.
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data provided by him, for the purpose of processing and handling the order by the Seller, who is also the administrator of personal data, within the meaning of art. 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88.
2. The administrator of the personal data provided by the Customer when using the Store is the Seller.
3. Personal data in the Seller's database are not transferred to entities that do not participate in the implementation of the Sales Agreement.
4. The customer, in accordance with Art. 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88 has the right to access their personal data, may request their correction or deletion. The Seller provides each Customer with the right to control the processed personal data.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible to complete the Customer's order.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Terms and Conditions define the rules for the conclusion and performance of the Contract for the sale of Goods on the Store's website.
2. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. The Regulations are available to all Customers in an electronic version on the website of the extremehobby.com Store.
4. In order to be able to use the Store's Services, it is necessary to have devices that allow access to the Internet and a web browser that allows you to display websites, as well as provide an e-mail address that allows us to send information regarding the implementation of the order.
5. It is forbidden for all persons, including customers, to post illegal content on the Store's website.
6. In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
7. The Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is a Consumer, which he is entitled to under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law granting rights to consumers, these provisions shall prevail.
8. Should any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions be or should become invalid or ineffective, the validity of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain unaffected. In such a case, the Parties will replace the invalid or ineffective provision with another one that reflects the intended economic purpose as closely as possible. This also applies accordingly to any gaps in the Terms and Conditions.