1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The EXTREME HOBBY online store, operating at: extremehobby.com, is run by Extreme Hobby Polska sp. z o.o., with its registered office at: ul. Szkolna 90, 62-002 Suchy Las, operating under the NIP number: 7792393590, REGON: 301733801.
2. These Regulations define the rules for signing up to EXTREME HOBBY CLUB, in particular the rules and procedure for concluding a contract for the provision of digital content.
3. The Regulations are addressed to all Users. All Users are obliged to read the provisions of the Regulations before concluding the contract.
4. Each User is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations. The provision of the service is based on the version of the Regulations in force at the time of placing the order.
5. Each User has the opportunity to read the Regulations at any time on the website of the extremehobby.com Store. The Regulations can be downloaded and printed at any time.
Regulations - this set of regulations organizing the rules of EXTREME HOBBY CLUB
Consumer - the Consumer is considered to be the following persons:
- a natural person concluding a civil law contract through the Store, not directly related to its business or professional activity - the so-called "Consumer in the strict sense"
- a natural person concluding a civil law contract through the Store, directly related to its business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of its business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity - the so-called "Entrepreneur on Consumer Rights".
For the purposes of these Regulations, it is assumed that if the two groups of entities are not distinguished, the Regulations apply to both Consumers in the strict sense and Entrepreneurs with Consumer rights
User - a natural person who, by completing the Form, joins EH CLUB and concludes a contract for the provision of digital content in the form of a Newsletter
Form - a service available on the Store's website, through which the User can join the EH CLUB and conclude a contract for the supply of digital content by providing data such as: name, surname, e-mail address and submitting a declaration of will to be bound by a contract for the supply of content digital.
Shop - a website belonging to the Seller, available under the domain: extremehobby.com, through which the customer can purchase Goods from the Seller.
Seller - Extreme Hobby Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office at: ul. Szkolna 90, 62-002 Suchy Las, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in POZNAN - NOWE MIASTO I WILDA W POZNAŃ, 8th Commercial Division, under the KRS number: 0000918609, NIP: 7792393590, REGON: 301733801, who conducts gainful or professional activity proposes to sell via its website.
Goods - a movable item that is traded between the Store and the customer.
EH CLUB – EXTREME HOBBY CLUB.
Extreme Benefits - benefits that EXTREME HOBBY CLUB members receive listed on the EH CLUB website, including in particular a discount on Goods.
3. EXTREME HOBBY CLUB RULES
1. The Seller enables the User to join the EH CLUB and conclude a contract for the provision of digital content in the form of a Newsletter.
2. Under the contract, the Seller provides the User with Extreme Benefits, including in particular a discount on the Goods listed on the EH CLUB website and access to the Newsletter.
3. The User does not pay any monetary fee for participation in EH CLUB, however, provides the Seller with its personal data and agrees to send the Newsletter.
4. The conclusion of the contract requires the completion and submission of the Form. The contract is considered concluded when the User receives an e-mail confirming joining the EH CLUB.
5. Membership in EH CLUB is linked to the client's account. In order to take advantage of the Extreme Benefits, it is necessary to place an order after logging in to the account participating in the EH CLUB.
4. PERFORMANCE OF THE AGREEMENT
1. The content contained in the Newsletter is protected by copyright. It is forbidden to copy, fix, distribute them without the consent of the Seller.
2. Sending illegal content via the Form is prohibited.
3. In order to conclude a contract for the supply of digital content, it is necessary to meet the basic technical requirements, such as: access to devices enabling the use of the Internet, web browser access, e-mail address.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the contract for the supply of digital content within 14 days of its conclusion, without giving any reason, by informing the Seller. Regardless of this, the User may at any time submit a declaration of resignation from EH CLUB and receiving the Newsletter.
5. The Seller is liable for the lack of compliance with the contract towards the consumer on the terms set out in the Act on Consumer Rights and in the Seller's regulations.
6. The Seller agrees to resolve disputes amicably and resolve them through mediation proceedings. Details will be determined by the parties to the dispute.
5. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations and rules enabling joining the EH CLUB and access to the Newsletter. However, the new rules will not apply to contracts for the supply of digital content concluded before the change of rules.
3. The Regulations are available to all Customers in an electronic version on the Store's website extremehobby.com.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
5. The Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is a Consumer, which he is entitled to under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law granting consumers rights, priority shall be given to these provisions.
6. In the event that any of the provisions of these Regulations are or are to become invalid or ineffective, the validity of the entire Regulations in the remaining part shall remain unaffected. In such a case, the Parties shall replace the invalid or ineffective provision with another one that best reflects the intended economic purpose. Accordingly, this also applies to any gaps in the Regulations.